Saturday, August 5, 2017

The Top Ten - week ending 5 August 2017


Happy Saturday!

As Europe lives through a stifling heat wave, I hope everyone over there is staying chilled. Like every lounger, we are water people - drawn to it, ingest it, and swim in it. So find a pool, a lake, a river, or a sea and stay hydrated inside and out. If you are in a wifi location, be sure to tune us in on your favourite mobile app.

Today is a special day for me, as my daughter arrives for a vacation. This, of course, means it's time to play tourist in my own country as we spend some time around our province. 

I will certainly make sure that the music doesn't stop, as I take a little vacation time. I want to listen just as much as you do.

Speaking of the music, you may have notice some minor shifts this week. Hudson, the powerhouse jazz supergroup, finally knocked Portugal, The Man from the top spot. Congtratulations!

Seneca B and Halberd rise up as their Chillhop sounds are being enjoyed by more and more. Sambox continues to remain, slowly dropping by one position.

Looking forward to the new Polished Chrome release that came out yesterday. It's their first in a few years, so I'm sure that I'm not the only one looking forward to some new sounds from these guys. I'm sure there will be some new music from them on the station very shortly.

So, until next week, thank you for supporting the artists AND the station. Financially, your download purchases and station donations truly keep the music flowing.

Stay chilled.


Bubbling Under



No comments:

Post a Comment