Saturday, August 26, 2017

The Top Ten - week ending 26 August 2017


Happy Saturday, my fellow loungers!

Or, it could be Sunday on your side of the planet. I'm late posting this as I was busy all day doing last minute things prior to my daughter's flight home tonight. Having seen her through check-in and security at the airport, I am home now with the time to bring you all up to date on the latest Top Ten.

Apologies for those of you listening for the Cocktail Nation Sneak Preview earlier today. Unfortunately, I was kept too busy and unable to get it into the playlist. You can, however, check back tomorrow when the full podcast will be here for all of you to listen to.

Despite my busy "tourist" schedule, I still managed to get the Top Ten together for this week. Congrats to indie artist, Seneca B, as she made it to number one this week, ousting Hudson from their spot. Portugal, The Man continues it's flip/flop, repositioning itself at number three again.

Polished Chrome continues it's rise, as does Phigroa, and this week Lana Del Rey's Heroin makes the jump from Bubbling Under.

A late entry to the station, Christopher Goze's latest single, I Will Always Love You, (I can't believe I missed it's release a few months ago) has been enjoying airtime this week, along with Brooklyn NY ambient popsters, Cigarettes After Sex. Both enjoy the newfound placement in Bubbling Under.

Thanks for tuning in and supporting the station and our artists. Thanks to those who voted for us on Mixcloud for Best Online Station. Keep spreading the word.

And keep voting for your fave Top Ten track at www.thisislounge.com

Until next time....

Stay chilled.


Bubbling Under





No comments:

Post a Comment