Saturday, August 12, 2017

The Top Ten - week ending 12 August 2017


Welcome back, my fellow loungers!

Apologies for the posting so late in the day (or evening).  I've been busy enjoying the Summer and hosting my daughter's visit and playing tourist in my home. 

I know that this is not the time of year one should be on the computer, so I shall be brief.

Once again, Hudson remain atop the leaderboard, followed by chillhop artist, Seneca B. Our other two previous number ones - Portugal, The Man and Alex Cortiz slip down to numbers three and four respectively. An exquisite top four, if I do say so myself.

Phigroa continues his ascendance as Sambox continues to hold his position, sitting at number seven.

Big news this week is the long-awaited release of the new Polished Chrome album, Happiness. As promised last week, new music in the form of Dreamland leapfrogs Bubbling Under status to go right to number ten. The album is not a disappointment as they bring their electronic chill sound to the world. Be sure to check it out!

I said this would be brief. So click on the links for your fave and buy a download or two. Head on over to www.thisislounge.com to cast your vote for your fave. Your financial support throught the donation button would be truly appreciated, as is your artist support.

So, get off your phone or your computer and go enjoy some Summer (or Winter if you are in Brasil or Australia), along with some chilled tunes.

Thanks for tuning in.

Stay chilled.


Bubbling Under


No comments:

Post a Comment