Saturday, June 24, 2017

The Top Ten - week ending 24 June 2017





Welcome loungers. I hope you took advantage of the Summer Solstice, and the long, later sunset. It is now our time of the season. Enjoy.

First off, I have to apologize for not fixing the voting poll on the website. I have been strapped for time and it is something I really need to work on. Thanks for the understanding. Send me a vote through the Comments, if you like.

Congrats this week to Stephanie Sante for reaching the top this week. Her position is well deserved with such a great track as Can You Hear Me. Alex Cortiz zooms right in behind to the second spot, as Jazzy James, Jr. follows up in third.

Chaotix gets some movement this week, along with Portugal, The Man's remix of Feel It Still.

As the others slide up and down, holding on for some spot on the chart, Bria Skonberg's How I Know brings a bouncy vibe in at number ten. Reminiscent of early De-Phazz and Jojo Effect, this Canadian trumpeter/vocalist brings a fun vibe to the station sound. I hope you all enjoy her.

We have lots of new chillhop tracks bubbling under still, waiting to make the leap to the Top Ten. So tune in and enjoy.

Thanks to all of you for support. Please use the links to follow up for purchasing. 

Enjoy your weekend!

Stay chilled.




Bubbling Under




No comments:

Post a Comment