Friday, October 28, 2016

The Top Ten - week ending 29 October 2016


Happy Saturday, once again! I am certainly looking forward to it, as it has been one hectic week. Month end is always a crazy time.....making me all the more grateful when I finally get a chance to decompress and chill. 

Ahhhhhhhhh.......

Not quite acheiving Zen, but at least a very relaxed state. Weather here has gone up and down like a yo-yo - 25 and sunny to 10 and rainy to 20 and sunny, and today promises to be another sunny and 20 - at the end of October!!! Unbelievable! 

We have some beautiful sounds to enjoy it with, as well. Congrats to Poolz! Our station newcomer has made his way to the top this week. Big shoutout to him over his laid back piece. Michael e  sneaks back to number two. Nice one, my friend! Another indie Soundcloud find, Skcollob makes an impressive move this week as he takes the fourth position.

Shoutout to Koop Kooper! Welcome back from Fiji! I'm sure you had an awesome time. Don't forget, at 6:00 pm Toronto time, tune in for a sneak preview of this week's Cocktail Nation, and listen to Koop spin those groovy toons, baby! 

I would also be amiss not mentioning a new addition, a track that's Bubbling Under with a wonderful sound. I am finally getting around to listening to the new Norah Jones album, and let me say, I have fallen for Sleeping Wild - a sexy slow burn that will leave you in another world. Enjoy.

Thanks for all the support, everyone. The artists and the station are most appreciative. Till next week....as Koop says, "stay hip"!


Bubbling Under





No comments:

Post a Comment